What not to Pack...
First, let’s talk about what not to bring:
- Animals. The only exception is a service animal, and if you want to bring one all we ask is that you reach out to let us know before the event so our gate staff knows you are okay to attend. Please reach out via our Facebook Page or send an email to info (at) flamefestival.com
- It goes without saying, but please do not bring any illegal items.
- Alcohol is discouraged but not banned. Please use discretion and do not have glass or open containers at the fire circle.
Here is a list of ideas to add to your packing list:
- Your ID to verify your ticket
- Food AND water for the weekend
- Camp stove/cooking utensils
- A plate, bowl, spoon, fork, and cup
- Fuel (white gas or lamp oil)
- Pens, pencils, sharpies, paints, markers, crayons, etc.
- Light and/or headlamps w/ spare batteries
- Comfortable shoes suitable for mountain hiking
- 2 gallons of water per person per day
- Tent and possibly an awning to get away from the midday sun
- Sleeping bag/air mattress/cot and extra blankets
- Clothing for warm days, very cold nights, and some layers for the in between
- Clothing and shoes for potentially wet / dewy grass
- Bug spray
- Soap, shampoo/conditioner (There are outdoor showers on site)
- Toilet paper (single ply) and feminine products
- Ear plugs
- All of your toys, both fire and practice and glow!